Equipped with the most innovative technologies developed by DMC, it guarantees excellent results in any smoothing and finishing operation. Designed to meet the production needs of medium- and large-scale firms, System T5 can be used both as a stand-alone machine and incorporated in automatic production lines.
- Crossbelt units fitted with 9500 mm sanding belts
- Contact roller unit with 400 mm diameter roller
- Superfinishing units with “EPICS” electronic sectional pad and chevron belt
- Patented “PWM-3” system for the automatic adjustment of the multiple working pressures of “EPICS” pads
- Unique planetary unit (patented), for multi directional sanding
- Vacuum hold-down table for small pieces processing, with electric fan embedded in the machine frame
- Constant pass-line from the floor, for integration in automated production lines
- Total management of the machine through “Hydra PC” control panel with 17” touch-screen
- Extremely uniform, high quality surface finishes, thanks to the multidirectional action of the multifunctional “Planetario” working unit.
- Improved finish quality and a longer lifespan for the abrasive belts of the transversal unit, thanks to the long belt (9,500mm) that ensures better cooling and less clogging due to dust.
- Extremely easy and safe machine use, thanks to the intuitive software interface of the “Hydra” range (ideal even for the less experienced operator).
|Min/max working thickness (with fixed table)||mm||3-170|
|Cross sanding belt length||mm||9500|
|Longitudinal sanding belt length||mm||3250|